1) High precision 10X digital eyepiece with inbuilt encoder
2) 8 inches touch screen, multi-function
3) Most advanced lifting system, easy do focusing work
4) With inbuilt printer and RS 232 port, via RS232 port can save data to computer
5) Load from 10g - 1000g, machine with result judgement function
6) Dual optical path design, can work with camera and professional HV hardness measurement software
Introduction & Features:
The traditional Micro hardness tester has poor precision and can barely meet the needs of visual observation & measurement. If connect with camera and software, the indentation image of traditional Micro hardness tester always out of central position. It is very big problem of measuring and analysis process. Fortunately, our this machine perfectly solved above problems.
1) Guided by optical cross rails to ensure high guiding accuracy;
Fast and smooth force transmission can be achieved by using the secondary transmission force of the rack and pinion.
2) This machine equipped with most advanced High transmission ratio high precision worm gear rod, can achieve stable continuous lifting, and greatly improved the accuracy and repeatedly of the testing process. This update is very important to improve working performance and working efficiency.
3) Equipped with dual optical path, one optical path for eyepiece system, another path for CCD camera, both path can working in same time, no need switch optical path rod. Greatly extend the service life of the optical system, and make test more easy.
4) Adopted 8’’ touch screen, menu structure, and digital eyepiece with built-in encoder, just click button on encoder, the diagonal length of indentation D1, D2 and hardness value will display on touch screen directly, very easy operate.
5) With hardness conversion function, from HV can convert to HRA, HRB, HRC, HBW, etc scales.
6) With (HV & HK) Vickers and Knoop hardness testing capabilities.
7) OK/NG judgement function.
8) Both lens (10X & 40X) can used for measurement, suitable to test widely hardness range of materials from most soft to very hard.
Main purpose and application:
1. Steel, nonferrous metals, tinsel, cemented carbide, sheet metal, metallographic structure.
2. Carburization, nitriding and decarburization layer, surface hardening layer, galvanized coating, coating.
3. Glass, chip and ceramic material.
Data statistic function
RS 232 port
10X (measure); 40X (measure)
10X digital eyepiece with built-in encoder
100X (measure); 400X (measure)
10g (0.098N), 25g (0.245N), 50g (0.49N), 100g (0.98N ), 200g (1.96N), 300g (2.94N), 500g (4.9N), 1000g (9.8N)
HV0.01, HV0.025, HV0.05, HV0.1, HV0.2, HV0.3, HV0.5, HV1
HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HRF, HR15N, HR30N, HR45N, HR15T, HR30T, HR45T, HV, HK, HBW
Standard Rectangular pyramid diamond indenter (136º±0.5º)
Min. measuring unit
Hardness value rang
8 inch LCD touch screen
Automatically (Load, dwell and unload the testing force)
1-99s (each step is 1 second)
Objective lens center and indenter center
Coincidence accuracy error < 1um (objective lens center position can be adjusted)
X-Y Testing Table
Dim.:100×100 mm, Max. Travel Range: 25×25mm,
Moving Resolution Ratio: 0.01mm
Maximum height: 100mm (vertical); Throat depth: 130mm (horizontal)
LED Cold light source (can be continuous use for 24 hours, no heat generate ensure stable working, servicing life can reach 100,000 hours)
Machine size and N/W
Packing size and G/W
220V ± 5%, 50/60 Hz (110V is available)
GB/T4340, ASTM E384 & E92, EN-ISO 6507, JIS B-7734
Standard packing list:
X-Y Cross clamping testing table
Level adjustment screw
Objective 10X, 40X
Micro Vickers hardness block