Digital Microvickers Hardness Test Equipment With Hardness Conversion It has a more faster testing speed than other ordinary Micro hardness tester. The hardness value can be displayed directly and not need to enter the length of the diagonal. High quality imported components ensure the instrument can stable working for a very long time; Protected by the state patent application of the lift & down system, after upgrading, the control system can provide more measuring data, and control more precise.
Main function and features:
1. Equipped with digital eyepiece and Data computing systems which accuracy can reach to 0.01um; Just click one button the hardness value will display on screen directly .
2. Main components adopted American 3M, Allegro, and Japanese Omron, NKK brand, ensure the instrument can stable working for a very long time.
3. High quality advanced optical system not only meet the definition of hardness testing requirements, but also can observe the micro structure of the material, image is very clear.
4. According to different visual habits of the operators, the strength of the light source can be adjusted. To avoid the visual fatigue for long time operation. Main purpose and Application:
5. With Vickers hardness and Knoop hardness testing capabilities, and testing force can be extended to 2KG. Automatic measuring the indentation diagonal length, the hardness and conversion hardness will show on the screen directly, no need to check hardness table.
6. Industrial digital screen can direct display hardness value, conversion hardness, testing method, testing force, dwell time, test number and testing process;
7. Reserved image channel, can be connected with computer, used the image analysis software to analyzing the physical and chemical properties of the material (for optional purchase).
1. Steel, nonferrous metals, tinsel, cemented carbide, sheet metal, metallographic structure.
2. Carburization, nitriding and decarburization layer, surface hardening layer, galvanized coating, coating.
3. Glass, chip and ceramic material. Specification:
Hot sale optional purchase parts: If want to do measure work on computer and generate test report, please optional purchase our professional HV - HK hardness measurement and analysis software
|Model ||DV-1M ||DV-1A |
|Turret ||Manual Turret ||Automatic Turret |
|Hardness scale ||HV0.01, HV0.025, HV0.05, HV0.1, HV0.2, HV0.3, HV0.5, HV1 |
|Conversion Scale ||HRA, HRB, HRC, HRD, HK, HBS, H15N, H30N, H45N, H15T, H30T, H45T |
|Testing Force ||10g (0.098N), 25g (0.245N), 50g (0.49N), 100g (0.98N ), 200g (1.96N), |
300g (2.94N), 500g (4.9N), 1000g (9.8N)
|Loading speed ||≤50μm/sec |
|Indenter ||Standard Rectangular pyramid diamond indenter (136º±0.5º) |
|Min. Measuring Unit ||0.0625μm |
|Hardness Value Rang ||5HV-3000HV |
|Data display ||Digital LCD Screen |
|Total magnification ||100X (For Observation) , 400X (For Measurement) |
|Loading method ||Automatically (Load, dwell and unload the testing force) |
|Duration Time ||5-99s (each step is 1 second) |
|Test space ||85mm x 120mm (height x depth) |
|Light Source ||LED Cold light source (can be continuous use for 24 hours, no heat generate ensure stable working, servicing life can reach 100,000 hours) |
|Power Supply ||220V + 5%, 50/60 Hz (110V is available) |
|X-Y Testing Table ||Dim.:100×100 mm, Max. Travel Range: 25×25mm, |
Moving Resolution Ratio: 0.01mm
|Size and N.W ||490x330x515mm (L×W×H) 32kg |
|Packing size and G.W ||580x345x580mm( LxWxH) 50kg |
|Standard Accessories ||1 piece: |
10X digital eyepiece ; 10X and 40X objective lens; Vickers indenter; X-Y Testing Table; Flat fixture; Thin Specimen Test Table; Gradienter; Power line; Dust cover; Manual Book; Hardness Conversion Tables; Certificate of quality; Phillips screwdriver, Slotted screwdriver, Spare fuse; Warranty Card; Accessory box
2 pieces: Standard block of hardness
4 pieces: horizontal adjusting screw
Note: For avoid potential risks, Will remove 'Gradienter' if ship by air, since liquid materials are forbidden by airlines
|Optional Purchase Accessories ||Hardness measuring software; Metallographic equipment; Knoop Indenter; hardness block; 15X micrometer eyepiece |