E-100 Inverted Binocular Metallurgical Microscope 100X - 1250X
1. Introduction: Invert binocular metallurgical microscope is used to discern and analyze organizational structure from kinds of metal. It is very important in the work of quality research for foundry, smelt, heat treatment and inspection for raw material and analysis for metallurgical structure of material after processing. It is also the important tool of research work for metal physics, which is wildly used in enterprise, university and R&D.
1) Analysis of the internal structure of metal and ore phases.
2) Electronic factory, PCB board, chip inspection.
3) Characterization of material surface, such as scratches, cracks, uniformity of spray paint.
Eyepiece and Support surface: Inclined 45°, Comfortable observation
3. Technical Parameter:
|Type ||Magnification ||N.A. ||W.D.(mm) |
|Achromatic objective ||10× ||0.25 ||7.31 |
|Semi-flat field achromatic objective ||40× ||0.65 ||0.66 |
|Achromatic objective ||100X (oil) ||1.25 ||0.37 | 3.3 Other Parameters
|Type ||Magnification ||Field of view diameter (mm) |
|Plan eyepiece ||10X (2pcs) ||18 |
|12.5X (2pcs) ||15 |
|Head ||Hinge type 45 degree inclined binocular |
|Nosepiece / Turret ||Three hole |
|Focus ||Fine and coarse coaxial, with lock function, fine precision: 2um (0.002mm) |
|Stage ||Size: 200*180mm, moving range: 70*50mm |
Ø10 & Ø20 metal stage
|Illumination ||Pupil distance: 55-75mm |
6V20W halogen bulb, brightness is adjustment
With aperture diaphragm and centering field diaphragm
|Filter ||Blue, green, yellow |
|Mechanical tube length ||160mm |
|Dimension & N.W ||180*250*330mm, 5.8kg |
|Package size & G.W ||430*350*530mm, 7kg |
|Operation Environment || |
70% for 34ºC (93ºF)
- Altitude: 2000m Max.
- Temperature: 5ºC-40ºC (41ºF-104ºF)
- Humidity: 80% for 31ºC (88ºF)
60% for 37ºC (99ºF)
50% for 40ºC (104ºF)
- Pollution: 2 (Refer to IEC664)