1) With 10X Analog eyepiece
2) Touch screen control, can display more information: Hardness scale, hardness value, test force, dwell time, process status, limit, temperature, etc.
3) One time casting aluminum body with more sturdy structure
4) Dual optical path design, can work with camera and professional HV hardness measurement software
5) Test force: 10g - 1000g, Dwell time: 1 - 99 seconds
1. Main components adopted American 3M, Allegro, and Japanese Omron, NKK brand, ensure the instrument can stable working for a very long time.
2. Adopted one time casting aluminum machine body and car painting technology, structure more stable and appearance more decent.
3. The independent research and development of lift & down system and positioning system, ensured the accuracy and repeatedly of the testing process.
4. The optical system designed by our senior optical engineer not only meet the definition of hardness testing requirements, but also can observe the micro structure of the material, image is very clear.
5. According to different visual habits of the operators, the strength of the light source can be adjusted. To avoid the visual fatigue for long time operation.
6. With Vickers hardness and Knoop hardness testing capabilities. By measuring the indentation diagonal length, the hardness will show on the screen directly, no need to check hardness table.
7. Industrial digital screen can direct display hardness value, conversion hardness value, testing method, testing force, dwell time, easy for operator to save the data.
8. Double optical path design. Both eyepiece and CCD camera path can work at same time. No need switch optical path. Camera can be install inside machine (camera for optional purchase).
Main purpose and application:
1. Steel, nonferrous metals, tinsel, cemented carbide, sheet metal, metallographic structure.
2. Carburization, nitriding and decarburization layer, surface hardening layer, galvanized coating, coating.
3. Glass, chip and ceramic material.
10g (0.098N), 25g (0.245N), 50g (0.49N), 100g (0.98N ), 200g (1.96N),
300g (2.94N), 500g (4.9N), 1000g (9.8N) Test force error: ±1.0%
HV0.01, HV0.025, HV0.05, HV0.1, HV0.2, HV0.3, HV0.5, HV1
Standard Rectangular pyramid diamond indenter (136º±0.5º)
Min. measuring unit
Hardness value rang
Hardness Value of Reading
10X manual analog eyepiece
10X (observe), 40X (Measurement)
100X (For Observation) , 400X (For Measurement)
Automatically (Load, dwell and unload the testing force)
1-99s (each step is 1 second)
Instrument size and Net weight
405*290*480mm (L×W×H) 40kg
Packing size and Gross weight
580x345x580mm( LxWxH) 55kg
LED cold light source
220V + 5%, 50/60 Hz (110V is available)
X-Y Testing Table
Dim.:100×100 mm, Max. Travel Range: 25×25mm,
Moving Resolution Ratio: 0.01mm
GB/T4340, ASTM E384 & E92, EN-ISO 6507, JIS B-7734
1 piece: Weights shaft; 10X manual micrometer eyepiece; 10X and 40X objective lens; Vickers diamond indenter; X-Y Testing Table; Gradienter; Flat fixture; sheet specimen fixture; Power line; Dust proof cover; Manual Book; Certificate of quality; screwdriver, Warranty Card; Accessory box
2 pieces: Standard block of hardness; Spare fuse
4 pieces: horizontal adjusting screw
Optional Purchase Accessories
Image analysis software; Metallographic equipment; Knoop Indenter; hardness block; 15X micrometer eyepiece, Thin Specimen Test Table, Flat fixture, Filament Clamping Test Table
X-Y Cross clamping testing table
Flat clamping testing table
Filament clamping testing table
Thin Specimen Testing Table
Level adjustment screw
Objective 10X, 40X
Micro Vickers hardness block