Portable Rebound Hardness Tester
1. Material of 'steel' is added; HB values can be read out directly when D / DC impact device is used to measure 'steel' work piece.
2. Adopted 320x240 true color large TFT display;
3. Display shows double scales: HL value and Conversion value (HRA / HRB / HRC / HB / HV / HS);
4. Ten commonly used material of hardness scale (HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS) parallel conversion.
5. Brightness of LCD allows adjustable, it improves visibility in dark environments;
6. Dedicated circuit design, support probe hot plug. Seven impact devices are available for special application; Support plug and play. it can automatically identify impact device and can set by manual as well. No need calibration when probe changes; 7. Added 3 materials for the roller hardness tester(optional): cast steel roller, forged steel roller, cast iron roller: cast steel roller, forged steel roller, cast iron roller. it can take quick measurement for roller.
8. Window menu style, Support 6 language freely switch. User friendly features, easy to operate;
9. Test at any angle, even upside & down;
10. Has a starting value calibration function, ensure the data is applicable and accurate in different codes and standards;
11. Five (1-5) user's materials can be defined for hardness testing of special materials. Theoretically, this tester tests all metal materials.
12. Built in lithium ion battery; up to 50 hours continuous work; with auto sleep, auto power off, power-saving features. Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery and the charge status;
13. Has the function of automatic alarm. Pre-set tolerance limit, beyond the range has automatic alarm, especially suitable for batch testing;
14. USB port. Convenient communication with PC to exchange data and set parameter.
15. Metal case, anti-electromagnetic interference, shock resistant
16. Large memory up to 600 group hardness data( impact times: 32-1), it include: the last testing value, average value, testing date, impact direction impact times, material, hardness scale, etc
17. Software of PC can be installed according to the requirements of user, the function will be more powerful to satisfy the more strict demands of quality control and management.
18. Narrow space also available to use;
19. Excellent after-sale service system for high quality products- one year warranty and all life maintenance.
20. Support OEM Service;
|Model ||L-4S |
|Impact Device ||Standard machine come with D impact device (DC, DL, C, G, D+15 for optional) |
|Measuring Materials ||Steel and cast steel, alloy tool steel, stainless steel, gray cast iron, nodular cast iron, cast aluminum alloy, copper zinc alloys (brass), copper and tin alloy, copper (bronze), forged steel |
|Measuring Range ||HLD(170-960), HV(80-1042), HB(19-683), HS(30.6-102.6), HRA(59.1-88), HRB(13.5-101.7), HRC(17.9-69.5) |
|Indication Error ||±5HLD (ASTM A956) |
|Measuring Direction ||360° |
|Hardness Scale ||HL, HV, HB, HS, HRA, HRB, HRC |
|Display ||320x240 true color TFT screen |
|Language option ||Chinese, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian |
|Data Memory ||Max 600 groups (relative to impact times 1-32 adjustable) |
|Power ||Rechargeable li-battery |
|Software ||Can communication with PC, and generate test report |
|Working Temperature ||-20°C-55°C |
|Machine Size & N/W ||130x83x32mm; 0.6kg |
|Packing size & G/W ||48x38x32CM; 5kg | Packing List:
|ITEM ||QTY ||ITEM ||QTY |
|L-4S Host ||1 PC ||USB Cable ||1 PC |
|Standard D Impact Device ||1 PC ||Recharger ||1 PC |
|Standard Calibration Block ||1 PC ||User Manual ||1 PC |
|Standard Support Ring ||1 PC ||Software CD ||1 PC |
|Brush ||1 PC ||Instrument Case ||1 PC |
1) Die cavity of molds
2) Bearings and other parts
3) Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
4) Heavy work piece
5) The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
6) Testing surface of a small hollow space
7) Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
8) Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece