W-20A Webster Hardness Testing Instrument for small thickness Aluminum
Webster Hardness Tester is an instrument that can promptly on-site test the hardness of aluminum alloy material, including section bar,tubes,plates,aluminum parts,and hardness of other soft mental. It is such an instrument convenient in usage, with a simple "clamp" and direct result-reading, that it always receives good feedback of high efficiency and strong stability.
Webster Hardness Tester is the best choice for mechanical testing on aluminum alloy material, it is conform to Chinese nonferrous standard YS/T420-2004 and US standard ASTM B647-84(2000).
Especially suitable in production site,sales site or construction site for quickly testing on bulk products with non-destructive quality inspection piece by piece.
Besides aluminum alloy material, it is also suitable to test red copper, brass, soft copper etc.
- W-20: General Model, suitable for common aluminum materials;
- W-20A:Suitable for aluminum materials with thickness ≤13mm;
- W-20B:Suitable for aluminum tube with inner dia.≥6mm;
- W-B75:Suitable for brass tube, brass strip;
- W-BB75: Suitable for red copper tube, red copper strip;
- W-B92:Suitable for soft stainless steel, cold-rolled strip.
- Indenter: Re-engineerred with advanced material and new production technology manufactured, higher hardness, long service life, good interchangeability;
- Indicator Hand: High strength indicator hand, less likely to be bent by long-term using or mis-operation;
- Dial Glass: High strength, high toughness, uneasy to be broken or scratched;
- Handle: Forged aluminum alloy handle with fine anodized finishing, high resistance to abraision and stain;
- Hardness Blocks: Tested by standard Rockwell hardness tester, attached with test report;
- Good Stability: Stable full scale point, stable calibration point, indicator never glides;
- Easy Conversion: Results can be converted to Vickers, Rockwell and Brinell.
|Model ||W-20 |
|Testing Range ||0 ~ 20 HW (equivalent to 20 ~ 110 HRE,58-131HRV) |
|Resolution ||0.5 HW (5 ~ 17 HW) |
|Repeatability ||0.5 HW (5 ~17 HW) |
|Application ||Aluminum Alloy |
|Suitable Specimen Size ||Thickness 0.4-6 Inner Dia. >10mm |
|Dimension ||31*22*10cm(L*W*H) |
|Packing Weight ||2.0KG |
1) Die cavity of molds
2) Bearings and other parts
3) Failure analysis of pressure vessel, steam generator and other equipment
4) Heavy work piece
5) The installed machinery and permanently assembled parts.
6) Testing surface of a small hollow space
7) Material identification in the warehouse of metallic materials
8) Rapid testing in large range and multi-measuring areas for large-scale work piece