Views: 194 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-14 Origin: Site
Thebenchtop hardness testeris classified into Rockwell hardness tester, Brinell hardness tester, microhardness tester, Vickers hardness tester, and universal hardness tester. Here, I want to study benchtop hardness tester with you, if you are interested, you can read on.
Here is the content list:
l What is the specific method of use?
l What are the precautions?
l What is the working environment like?
1. Turn on the power of the benchtop hardness tester, rotate the test force conversion handwheel, and select the test force.
2. The MODEL and NOT-COV menus are displayed on the display. MODEL has two test methods: HV and HK. Press the arrow keys to move the selection table.
3. Press the arrow keys of the benchtop hardness tester to pop up the DWELL loading time menu and select the loading time.
4. Press the arrow keys to pop up the FUNCTION menu. Select the first option Single, press ENTER to confirm, and the benchtop hardness tester will start to work.
5. Rotate the indenter and the objective lens conversion cover so that the 10× objective lens is located directly in front of the main body.
6. Rotate the lifting screw to raise the test bench until the surface of the sample is imaged. If the image observed in the eyepiece is blurred, turn the front lens of the eyepiece until it is clear.
7. Rotate the conversion cover so that the indenter is in front of the main body, press the START button on the panel, and the instrument starts to load, hold, and unload.
8. Rotate the conversion cover so that the 10× objective lens is located directly in front of the main body, and observe the image of the indentation in the eyepiece.
9. Move the engraved line of the eyepiece to gradually move closer. When the inner side of the engraved line is infinitely close, and the inner side of the two engraved lines is in a critical state with no light gap, press the panel CLR key, and then the value of d1 on the main screen Is zero.
10. Move the right-hand wheel to separate the marking lines, move the left drum wheel of the eyepiece, make the movement of the left marking line tangent to the intersection of the left contour of the indentation, and move the inner side of the right marking to be tangent to the intersection of the contour of the indentation, press down on the eyepiece The measurement button, the diagonal d1 measurement is completed, the eyepiece is rotated 90 degrees, the diagonal d2 is measured, and the measurement button is pressed, the main screen of the benchtop hardness tester displays the measured value and the converted hardness value. One test is over. Vickers hardness tester is used similarly.
(1) Periodically inject a small amount of engine oil into the contact surface between the lead screw of the benchtop hardness tester and the handwheel;
(2) Before using the benchtop hardness tester, wipe the top surface of the lead screw and the upper-end surface of the workbench;
(3) Regularly check the accuracy of the hardness tester with a standard hardness block, and never allow testing on the supporting surface, as is the case with the Vickers hardness tester.
(4) Whetstone should be used to polish the support surface of the standard hard block when there are burrs. When testing at different positions, the hard block should be dragged on the workbench and should not be removed from the workbench.
1. In the range of room temperature 10~35℃;
2. Install horizontally on a stable foundation;
3. In a vibration-free environment;
4. There is no corrosive medium around;
5. The indoor relative humidity is not more than 65%.
EBPU Electromechanical Equipment (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. has developed a benchtop hardness tester and conducted various inspections before leaving the factory to ensure high quality. This benchtop hardness tester is cost-effective. If you still need a benchtop hardness tester, you can consider using our cost-effective products.