Views: 183 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-28 Origin: Site
A portable hardness tester is a commonly used hardness measuring instrument. The hardness tester is mainly designed according to the basic principles of hardness testing. In the case of accurate test values and accuracy, the hardness is more portable than in the traditional sense. This type of hardness tester has small indentation and can be used as a non-destructive test to directly detect workpieces. To avoid some failures during the use of the portable hardness tester, the following is an introduction to the precautions for using the portable hardness tester.
The following is a list of contents:
when using it
Pay attention to the nominal value of the power supply voltage, the polarity of the ground wire of the hardness tester, and the power supply, and pay attention to grounding. Because when the portable hardness tester and the signal source are connected to different power sources, there may be a higher potential difference between the two zero wires. When the user plugs and unplugs the signal line or other plugs with power on, fire will occur between the plug and the socket, which will damage the signal input circuit and easily damage the portable hardness tester.
1. In general, in addition to normal measurement, the indenter of the portable hardness tester is not allowed to touch the anvil, extension rod, and specimen under any other circumstances. There should be no indentation on the supporting surface of the sample and the working surface of the anvil.
2. During the test of the hardness tester, the direction of the hardness test force of the portable hardness tester must be perpendicular to the test surface of the sample to ensure that there is no relative movement between the sample and the portable hardness tester under the action of the test force.
3. Generally, when testing the hardness, pay attention to the pointer of the portable hardness tester to slowly align with the scale line.
4. Strictly prevent overload when applying test force. The test force of the portable hardness tester is 150kg and 45kg respectively. The design durability of the instrument is limited. If it exceeds the specified value, the instrument detection will be inaccurate and the components will be damaged. Therefore, do not apply excessive pressure during the test.
1. Do not turn on and off the portable hardness tester frequently during use, because this may damage the internal equipment parts of the portable hardness tester and reduce the service life of the bulb.
2. The refresh rate of the input source of the portable hardness tester should not be too high. Although the higher the refresh rate of the input signal source, the better the image quality, when using portable hardness timekeeping, we must also consider the refresh rate of the computer monitor connected to it. If the two are inconsistent, the signal will be out of sync and cannot be displayed. This is why it often appears on the computer and can be played normally, but the portable hardness tester cannot be played.
Do not start the inspection without authorization, and seek the help of professional technicians. This requires us to buy a portable hardness tester and understand the after-sales service of the portable hardness meter.
The above are the things you need to pay attention to when using the portable hardness tester, which is introduced by the manufacturer of the portable hardness tester Yibipu. I hope to help you quickly master the use of portable hardness testers, avoid unnecessary mistakes and affect normal work.