Views: 238 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-03 Origin: Site
The benchtop hardness tester is a mechatronics hardness tester. The benchtop hardness tester has a novel appearance, a menu structure, and is controlled by a microcomputer. The hardness value is directly displayed in numbers. It is very popular. If you want to know, you can continue to read.
Here is the content list:
l What are the advantages?
l What are the requirements for the indenter and the test object?
l What should I do if the indentation cannot be seen clearly in the measuring microscope?
1. Provide indentation depth measurement method, benchtop hardness tester meets the general hardness test method related to the specific application of the material.
2. Fast and automatic adjustment of the measuring distance between the indenter and the benchtop hardness tester is suitable for samples of various heights.
3. Both the benchtop hardness tester and the universal hardness tester can be fully automated for testing and subsequent evaluation.
4. The time interval between each hardness test can be shortened to the greatest extent, and the test efficiency can be improved to the greatest extent.
5. Universal hardness tester It only takes a minimum of time and steps to switch the test method or change the indenter and sensor foot.
6. The high-resolution measurement system and consistent test conditions guarantee high-precision and repeatable test data.
1. The surface of the indenter should be polished, and there should be no defects such as cracks, sand holes, chipping, and scratches on the surface. Ensure that there is no relative displacement between the indenter body and the test object under the maximum test force of the benchtop hardness tester.
2. The test object should be within 0.3 mm from the top of the indenter, and the benchtop hardness tester should be within 0.15mm from the top of the indenter when the test force is small.
3. The angle between the test object and the top of the indenter cone is 136°+0.5°, and the directional difference is not more than 0.25. This should also be observed during the universal hardness tester test.
4. The coaxiality between the test object and the axis of the indenter handle of the benchtop hardness (straight to the mounting surface) is not greater than 0.06mm, and the inclination is not greater than 0.5.
This should start by adjusting the focal length and lighting of the microscope of the benchtop hardness tester. If it is still unclear after adjustment, turn the objective lens and the eyepiece respectively, and move the three flat mirrors with dotted, solid, and engraved lines in the mirror to carefully observe the problem. On which mirror surface, remove it, wipe it with long-fiber absorbent cotton dipped in absolute alcohol, install it in the reverse order, and observe. If it is still not resolved, send it to repair or replace the micrometer microscope of the benchtop hardness tester. If the universal hardness tester also has such a situation, you can also follow this procedure to solve it.
EBPU Electromechanical Equipment (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. has developed a benchtop hardness tester and conducted various inspections and evaluations before leaving the factory to ensure its high quality. This benchtop hardness tester is cost-effective. If you need, you can consider using our products.