Views: 328 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-10-28 Origin: Site
The benchtop hardness tester has many test forces. As long as the surface roughness of the workpiece meets the standard, the benchtop hardness tester can detect it. So it is very popular in the market, if you are also interested in it, you might as well take a look.
Here is the content list:
What are the maintenance and maintenance of benchtop hardness tester?
How to prevent the existence of subtle errors?
What are the test areas?
(1) When the benchtop hardness tester is not used for a long time, cover the machine with a dust cover.
(2) Periodically inject a small amount of engine oil into the contact surface of the lead screw and the handwheel.
(3) Before using the benchtop hardness tester, clean the top surface of the lead screw and the upper-end surface of the workbench. The same applies to the Vickers hardness tester.
(4) If the hardness indication error is found to be large:
① Take down the workbench and check whether the contact surface with the lead screw is clean;The same applies to the Vickers hardness tester.
②Check whether the lead screw protective sleeve is jacked up on the workbench;
③Check whether the indenter of the benchtop hardness tester is damaged.
(5) Regularly check the accuracy of the hardness tester with the standard hardness block carried by the benchtop hardness tester.
① Wipe clean the workbench and standard hardness block, and test on the working surface of the hardness block. Never test on the supporting surface.
② If the indication error is large, check whether there are burrs on the supporting surface of the standard hardness block. If there are burrs, use oil stone to polish.The same applies to the Vickers hardness tester.
③When testing at different positions of the standard hardness block, the hardness block should be dragged on the workbench and should not be taken away from the workbench.
1. Different surface finishes show different effects when tested by the benchtop hardness tester. The lower the surface finish, the higher the hardness during the high-hardness test. On the contrary, the lower the hardness, the rough surface with knife marks, the fastest cooling during quenching, or the hard surface, the higher the hardness value. Conversely, when the quenched and tempered part is tempered at a high temperature, the surface structure with knife marks will change first, and the tempering resistance is small, and the hardness value is low. In the benchtop hardness tester test, you must use a waste grinding wheel for fine grinding, and then use a file to grind it smoothly, or use a fine hand grinding wheel to grind it, and then wipe it clean.
2. There are salt stains and sand on the surface of heat-treated parts. When a load is applied, the parts will slip. If there is greasiness, the diamond head will act as lubrication when pressed in, reducing friction and increasing the pressure depth. Makes the hardness value measured by the benchtop hardness tester is low. The hardness value of the thin oxide skin and a vegetable loose layer of the parts tested is reduced, and the hardness value of the thick oxide skin layer is increased. For the parts to be tested for hardness, the oxide scale must be removed, wiped clean, and there must be no dirt.
3. The hardness test error of inclined surface (or taper), spherical surface, and cylindrical parts are larger than that of flat surface. When the indenter of the benchtop hardness tester is pressed into the surface of such a part, the resistance around the pressed part is smaller than that of the plane, and there may even be deviation and slippage. The pressing depth increases and the hardness decreases. The smaller the radius of curvature, the larger the slope, the more significant the decrease in hardness value. The diamond indenter is also easily damaged. For this kind of part, a special workbench should be designed so that the benchtop hardness tester and the indenter are concentric.
Plastic products include resin raw materials, plastic films, plastic pipes, plastic building materials, plastic containers, plastic shells, plastic toys, wire and cable sheath insulation, and plastic profiles.The benchtop hardness tester for rubber products includes raw rubber, tires, fenders, sealing rings, hoses, wire and cable sheath insulation, rubber toys, conveyor belts, and fast-moving consumer goods.
EBPU Electromechanical Equipment (Zhejiang) Co., Ltd. developed the benchtop hardness tester. If you understand carefully, I believe you will choose this product. This benchtop hardness tester is of high quality and is a high-performance product. If you also need such products, you can choose our company first.