This software can be used with a variety of metallographic microscope to complete the metallographic image acquisition, processing, analysis, report generation and other functions; also have to view the library, geometric measurement, fixed-fold printing, image stitching, image contrast, confocal ), Three-dimensional light maps and other functions. Compared with the traditional manual method, the sample software for metallographic image analysis, with the following advantages:
1. save the traditional darkroom camera system, directly with a digital camera to take pictures, photos can be saved or printed.
2. can be compared on the computer map and standard query, do not read the standard books.
3. can be quickly and accurately automatically calculate the various types of microstructure of the perimeter, area, long axis, short axis, equivalent circle diameter,
4. Aspect ratio, area percentage and other geometric shape parameters, than the previous manual calculation method has greatly improved.
5. quantitative metallographic standards can be applied to automatically calculate the level, the level of results to allow human intervention.
6. can automatically generate the electronic document inspection report, the report can be saved as WORD, EXCEL, PDF and other documents. The whole inspection process is complete on the computer, to achieve office paperless, greatly enhance the level of enterprise information.
Metallographic analysis: The software includes eight major categories, more than 100 inspection standards (including GB, JB, QC / T, NJ, DL, YB, TB / T, ISO, ASTM, JIS, etc.), more than 600 metallographic image analysis module, The standards covered are:
1. commonly used: including grain size, non-metallic inclusions, decarburization layer, quantitative metallographic, phase area analysis.
2. cast iron: including ductile iron, gray cast iron, vermicular graphite cast iron analysis.
3. steel: including stainless steel, tool steel, all kinds of carbon steel, all kinds of alloy steel analysis.
4. Non-ferrous metals and alloys: including aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, copper alloy, titanium alloy analysis. View Gallery:
5. vehicles and engines: all types of vehicles, gears, engine and accessories analysis.
6. power industry standards
7. Other: There are powder metallurgy, metallography teaching.
8. ASTM, DIN, JIS and other International standards.
1. Select the software loaded gallery in the list 2. Select a library, the point of identification, you can view: Geometric measurement
Provides a variety of measurement tools, such as distance, rectangle, circle, polygon, angle, angle between two lines, polyline, arc, etc., to complete the basic geometry measurement